Friday, October 30, 2009

Web Hosting Shopping - Reliability and Affordability - Saving Money With Hosting Coupons


By Daniel Leibing

Ill tell you one option not to do, that is buying all of them and testing them all first hand. Not only is that a waste of money, but also a waste of time. You also don't want to duplicate a single website on multiple hosts as Google sees the others as duplicate content.

I have read tons of reviews out there and I have also tested a few different hosts (definitely not all of them). I do have time and money to blow, so you have nothing to worry :)

The conclusion of my testing comes from various elements and values I have gathered. For example, I will examine the responsiveness and technical professionalism of the technical support staff. I will review all of the features each web hosting plan has to offer me and I match this with the pricing in comparison with all sites. I will examine the reliability and speed of the server. I will also play around with the GUI to determine if its too clustered and confusing for me to navigate. Last but not least, I will determine if theirs any web hosting coupons available on the net for each host.

My top 3 picks are as follows:

1) Hostgator
2) GoDaddy
3) 1&1

I'm sure many will agree with my choices, Its now your turn to do some shopping on your own to determine if any pricing plans meet your needs. There are many variables and options to look for when shopping for a web host geared towards your unique business or personal needs.

Best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment